Saturday, May 21, 2016

how to install adsense ads to appear in blog

install adsense ads to appear in blog

in this post I will give tips and solutions based on experience to bloggers who are still newbie like me on how to install google adsense ads blog.
Of course beginner bloggers are still confused with how to install google adsense ads because I had also experienced it but I continue and continue to look for how digoogle and finally ketemulah way and finally I can install it in my other blogs.
a little story from me when I put google adsense ads diblogger, at first there is my friend who told me about income from blogging then I am interested and want to learn it without any teaching from anyone or practically learn alone with science taken from the best search engine google finally little by little I can understand the basics in playing bloggers, at that time I do not know if google adsense it then from that I once had time to think and wonder in my heart "how come yah bloggers can income ?, emangnya how gimana feeling cuman posting article doang ". this is the consequence if studying without a teacher full of unanswered questions, but I still find out myself how to make dollars by playing blogger and finally met the way is to become a google adsense publisher google search engine is indeed very sophisticated and everything is not in vain i study with g oogle this after I read and read the article about google adsense is finally I quite understand by the way I then register my blog that already has 30 articles.
one week later I opened my gmail and there is a message from google that I failed to be accepted by google adsense because the content is inadequate back I search the way again digoogle there are suggesting the word minimum 600 words or better 1000 words of gratitude can be more and finally I followed the suggestion and then I update all my blog articles and I re-register to google adsense.
when my review period is always diligent update the article every day at least one article and finally my blog diapprove also but unfortunately I use adsense US but not why his name is important successfully diapprove by the best ads google adsense providers.
after diapprove I am confused how to install adsense ads in order to appear diblog me back searching with search engine that is google and finally finally see how like this.
first step please you go first to your adsense account.

the second step after enter then you will see google adsense homepage view and click my ad menu.

the third step finish ditahap second please you click the new ad unit with the name up to you, the size of the ads according to your wishes, the type of ads then click save and get the code then automatically the code window will appear please copy the adsense ads code and save dinotepad if necessary.
the fourth step in again keakun blogger you select layout then add gadget or indonesianya language add gadget will automatically appear add gadgetnya window then please you select Html / Java Script and paste the adsense code was there then click save.

adsense ads newly installed blogger will not appear immediately but still have to wait 30 minutes or 1 hour or may be longer so do not worry your adsense ads will surely appear in one day just waiting.

6 comments:

  1. Dibookmark dulu, soalnya saya belum diapprove sama GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. waah saya belum coba google adsense, daftarnya denger2 susah ya gan? nice inpoh

    ReplyDelete
  3. mau berkata apa lagi. saya juga sama kaya yang diatas :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saya akan mencobanya gan
    4 bulan lagi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penting banget. Sayangnya blog saya nggak ada adsense-nya.

    ReplyDelete